Dale's Old 66 Barbershop
1907 Plat showing the Inter-Urban Electric Trolly line.
Below are Dale's notes about other businesses that existed within a few blocks of this filling station at the corner of Utica and Euclid in 1950 and in 1954. Some of these buildings still exist today.
Note: There are some errors in this survey.
The filling station began purchasing from a refinery in 1929 as shown in the abstract below. It was constructed in the cottage-style used later by Phillips Petroleum in 1931 when it was officially connected to Phillips.
This was never a "Shamrock Station", it was initially a privately-owned filling station in a Tourist Camp known as the Shamrock Inn.